April 16th, 20190971The Ministry of Finance (MOF) has donated RM2 million to Han Chiang University College of Communication (HCUC) Development Fund in appreciation of the institution’s efforts in promoting and supporting Chinese education.
The Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng said Pakatan Harapan had donated a total of RM1.8 million over the past 10 years...
April 12th, 201901333TODAY (April 12) marks a proud and special occasion for Han Chiang and every ‘’Han Chiangite’’ as this fast growing education institution group launches its 100 Years of Excellence’s celebration.
The Han Chiang University College of Communication (HCUC)’s auditorium in Jalan Lim Lean Teng, Penang, where this momentous...
April 13th, 201801017Han Chiang University College of Communication (HCUC) hosted students from The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), New Era University College and Southern University College recently, as part of the third CUHK-Malaysian Student Cultural Exchange Programme held from May 27 to June 9, 2018.
The 36 students who were accompanied...
April 5th, 201702362By student journalist Leong Win Li
Lim was walking down the dark alley when he saw a moving shadow with two bright eyes staring at him in fear.
It was an injured stray dog.
“I wanted to help.
August 9th, 2022028Kota Damansara, Selangor
Social media marketing (FB/IG/Tik Tok)
Copywriting skill in Chinese & English
Video shooting & editing skills
Simple graphic design skills
Good communication & coordinating skill
Creative, self-discipline & responsible
August 9th, 2022014Penang
· Provides effective document control support to project teams.
· Maintain technical documents, drawings and all correspondences in an up-to-date, accurate, effective and efficient manner.
· Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
· Generates various document control reports...
August 9th, 2022021Penang
· To perform and handle the contractual and commercial matters including contract administration, contract management, variation management, claims, tendering, etc.
· To assist and support relevant department on any contractual and commercial issues.
· To assist to main contract management, to manage the...
August 5th, 2022027Klang, Kuala Lumpur
• To create effective video content, such as commercials/event videos/ corporate videos, and TV Programs.
• To communicate effectively with team members and across other departments.
• To implement editing knowledge to generate good narrative or storytelling.
• To enhance narrative...
August 5th, 2022023Klang, Kuala Lumpur
• Be creative in execution/budgetary approach
• Review/select/recommend directors/editors/animators, etc
• Schedule production timetables
• Stay abreast of industry trends and new developments
• Possess a complete understanding of contractual agreements between agency, vendors,...
August 3rd, 2022018Bon Odori, a widely celebrated Japanese cultural festival in Malaysia since almost half a century ago, after a two-years hiatus, it is finally back in Penang on 30th of July, attracting more than 20,000 people gathered at Esplanade. Why is this event so popular? What are the benefits of organizing Bon Odori? Let’s check it out in this...